So here’s a few tips to make a note of, after lockdown!
The costs involved:
- The Deposit (always wise to save at least 10%).
- Transfer Duty (only applicable for properties over R1M) or Vat (if applicable).
- Attorney Fees: Transfer Attorneys & Bond Registration Attorneys
-Home Loan Initiation Fees
- Deeds Office Registry Fees – (generally included with the transfer fees)
- Occupational Rent ( if the buyer is going to occupy the property before registration)
- Moving Costs
- Electricity and Water Deposit ( when the property is transfered onto the name of the buyer.)
So when you ready to make that choice of buying the home of your dreams, who you gonna call…….
SELLERS don’t delay, call me to list your property!!!