Natural remedy for itchy skin in dogs & cats
Feelgood Pets Allergy Itch Ease natural helps relieve itchy skin in dogs and cats. Allergy Itch Ease is 100% safe and natural remedy that uses ingredients known for their ability to soothe and calm agitated and itchy skin, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin.This formula addresses acute skin problems, such as eczema, red patches, ‘mottled’ skin and itchiness. Taken internally, Allergy Itch Ease helps to maintain a sensory balance of the skin, as well as the supply of oxygen at a cellular level.
Presented in tiny granules, Allergy Itch Ease is given by sprinkling it directly into the mouth – making dosing a pleasure for both pet and owner! Alternatively, mix the granules with wet food or a treat.
- 20g bottle
- Safe and effective homeopathic remedy for itchy skin in dogs & cats
- Relieves itchy skin in dogs & cats & calms your pet
- Stops constant scratching
- Soothes skin allergies in pets
- Helps to heal inflamed skin & hot spots
- Allows fur to grow back & prevents bald patches
Itchy skin conditions in dogs & cats
The skin has a protective barrier that helps ensure that animals don’t constantly itch. However, certain harmless factors such as grass or food allergies can lead this protective barrier in the skin to weaken slightly and allow nerve endings in the skin surface to become slightly irritated. This causes the common itching sensation on the skin, which can be quite frustrating to a pet.
Some skin allergies (especially contact dermatitis or flea bite dermatitis) can cause so much discomfort that dogs or cats scratch or lick excessively, causing bald patches, hot spots or even open and infected sores. No wonder poor pets become distressed, jumpy and frustrated when they have itchy skin! Fleas, mites and skin conditions like Eczema, Dandruff, Dermatitis and Scabies can all lead to intense itching – that drives your pet wild with frustration. Some animals will itch so severely, that they create open wounds that bleed and fester.
The natural way
Being an organ of the animal body, the skin of your pet should not be seen in isolation. In fact, skin health and vitality is best achieved by promoting systemic health for your animal. Make sure your dog or cat follows a healthy diet and gets plenty of exercise to support the body and promote skin health. Don’t over bathe your pet – as this can make skin itchy. Gentle brushing can help too, but remember to be extra gentle if your pet has sensitive skin. Do not use human beauty products on your pet (such as skin lotions or human shampoo!). These products can harm your pet. Natural remedies have an excellent record in the maintenance skin and systemic health and are well worth exploring in a quest for skin support.
How can Allergy Itch Ease help?
Allergy Itch Ease is a 100% safe and natural homeopathic remedy that uses ingredients known for their ability to soothe and calm agitated and itchy skin, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin. The ingredients are homeopathic, thus addressing acute skin problems, such as eczema, red patches, ‘mottled’ skin and itchiness. Taken internally, Allergy Itch Ease helps to maintain sensory balance of the skin, as well as the supply of oxygen at a cellular level.
Presented in tiny granules, Allergy Itch Ease is administered by sprinkling directly into the mouth – making dosing a pleasure for both pet and owner! Alternatively, the granules may be mixed with wet food or a treat.
What are the Ingredients?
Allergy Itch Ease contains the following 100% homeopathic active ingredients in equal parts and in therapeutic dosage:
- Arum triph (6C) – This homeopathic remedy has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensation on the skin and redness. This remedy suits those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
- Viola tri (6C) – known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin, this remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
- Comocladia (6C) – Used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin, this remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
- Chamomilla (12C) – used as a soothing remedy for centuries, this well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits those animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
- Cina (6C) – A homeopathic ingredient used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion – as so often happens when your pet’s skin is itchy and irritated
Sucrose (inactive ingredient).
Our products are animal-cruelty free and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
How do I use Allergy Itch Ease?
Allergy Itch Ease comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, you can mix the dose in some wet food. No fuss and bother!
Dosage: Sprinkle granules directly into the mouth and hold closed briefly.
Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses. Thereafter 3 times daily. May be discontinued if symptoms subside.
Cats and small dogs: 1 pinch.
Small to medium dogs: 2 pinches.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 capful.
Note: May be used with Skin & Coat Tonic to support and strengthen the skin and maintain a shiny, healthy coat. May also be used along with AllergiClear Pets. While Allergy Itch ease reduces itching and soothes the skin, AllergiClear Pets will help to control the allergic reaction and act as a natural anti-histamine.
Tips for managing itchy skin allergies in dogs & cats
- Use a flea repellent recommended by your vet to keep fleas and ticks under control. It takes only one flea to cause a reaction in an allergic pet!
- Feed your pet high quality food or an all natural diet without preservatives, additives and colourants (see Doggobone Raw Active food and Vondi’s at the Feelgood Health Shop in Westlake)
- Avoid making sudden changes to your pet’s diet. Gradually introduce new foods and then monitor what effect they have on your pet
- Include omega-3 fatty acid supplements or add sunflower or olive oil to your pet’s diet – helps to reduce itching and inflammation
- Make sure that your pet’s coat is clean by bathing him when necessary with a soothing shampoo
- Bathe your pet in oatmeal or Epsom salts to relieve itching
- Use products specifically prescribed for your pet’s skin type and avoid using human and over-the-counter products
- Make sure that pets with long haired coats are clipped or shaved to make bathing easier
- Brush your dog or cat’s coat daily to prevent matting and increase circulation
- Avoid exposing your pet to allergens and irritants such as pollen, dust mites, chemicals, household detergents, pesticides or fertilizers
- Keep your pet’s living area clean by disinfecting regularly
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.