This lasagna, featuring Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover’s Burgers, is so delicious, you won’t even miss Mom’s recipe.
package reduced-fat ricotta cheese
jar prepared pasta sauce with chunky vegetables
package uncooked whole-grain lasagna noodles
package Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover’s Burger
jar quartered artichoke hearts
frozen chopped spinach
shredded Italian cheese
shredded Parmesan cheese
- Thaw Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover’s Burgers according to manufacturer’s instructions. Cut into small pieces.
- Mix ricotta, Italian seasoning, and basil in a small bowl.
- Place 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Line dish with 1 layer uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Top lasagna noodles with 1/2 cup ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 cup Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover’s Burgers, 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup Italian cheese, and 1/2 cup pasta sauce.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 twice.
- Top with any remaining pasta sauce, Italian cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake until browned, approximately 15 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
Courtesy of Morningstar Farms
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io